2017 has been a wonderful year of adventure, travel, fun activities and engaging classes for our residents here at Moving Forward Towards Independence. May continues this trend with a plethora of entertaining and exciting activities planned for the month. Here are some of the highlights on this month's calendar:
* Rock Climbing!
* Multiple Special Olympics Regional Tournaments and Meets! (Bring home the gold, Moving Forward residents!!!)
* A Community Living Lawn Game night!
* 3 Men's Club nights (video games, basketball, board games, NBA playoff basketball, etc..)
* Italian Renaissance Festival!
* Ceramics painting!
* Parent's Luncheon at the Women's Club! (Welcome, Parents!)
To see the the complete Calendars for May at Moving Forward, click on the link below:
(Left): Photography Class at Moving forward continues to travel to unique photography locations in and around the Napa area. On this shoot, residents got aerial shots of Napa Landmarks!