More opportunities for socializing, fun, adventure, and sport.
A Moving Forward Resident (pictured above) poses with the three gold medals she won in her end of the year swim-meet. Four new sports are being offered this month. Baseball and Golf will happen later this year.
(Pictured Above): A new group at Moving Forward, "Model Building Group", has taken place for a couple of months now
This month, Moving Forward will be taking our residents to the following activities:
* Thrift store shopping in Vallejo, CA
* Dive Into Color - Ceramic painting - Napa CA
* Connolly Ranch - tour and a picnic - Napa CA
* Jack London State Park - hike and picnic - Glen Ellen, CA
* Napa's Century Theater - for a movie matinee
* "Annie" the musical - Napa CA
* Scandia - mini-golf and arcade games - Fairfield, CA
Special Olympics will now be offering four new sports for this season, as Basketball and Swimming begin to wrap up.
* Basketball teams will participate in the end of the season tournament (Santa Rosa CA)
* Swimming continues to hold practices in preparation for the upcoming Special Olympics Swim-Meet
* Special Olympics Volleyball, Tennis, Track, and Bocce Ball will begin holding practices
Classes and Groups:
Moving Forward continues to offer a variety of classes, clubs, and groups that have become popular among our residents.
To view the Moving Forward calendars for the month of March, please click on this link: CALENDARS